13837 x73 x (YOUR AGE) = ???
When you will put Your age in the value then you can see that your age will repeat number of times. Reason of this is
13837 x 73 = 1010101
Now, when you will multiply your age with the above number then your age will repeat. For example, your age is 25 then
13837 x 73 x 25 = 25252525
This trick will not work properly, if you age is less than 10 year or greater than 99 years. Because in less than 10 years i contains only 1 digit in your age. So, when one digit will multiply with 1010101 then will have 0 in better your age age value which is definitely not the part of your age. Same when this will increase 99 and it will convert into 3 digits then this trick will fail.
Let try to multiply your age 13837 x 73 x AGE
- Pursue Achievable Goals
- Keep a Genuine Smile
- Share with others
- Help the Neighbors
- Maintain a Youthful Spirit
- Get Along with the Rich, the Poor, the Beautiful & the Ugly
- Keep Cool Under Pressure
- Lighten the Atmosphere with Humor
- Forgive the Annoyance of Others
- Have Few Pals
- Cooperate and Reap Greater Rewards
- Treasure Every Moment with Your Loved Ones
- Have High Confidence in Yourself
- Respect the Disadvantaged
- Indulge Yourself Occasionally
- Give thanks to the Almighty
- Take Calculated Risks
- Understand “Money isn’t Everything”
If you don’t have a monitoring software for disk health, you would need to download Free disk health monitoring utility. There are many options among them. The most famous name is SMART – (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology). It is used to test the health of computer’s hard disks. SMART detects and reports on several indicators of reliability, for gauging possible disk failures. This is a very common device, so I mentioned it. You can go for any such utility. Read more on how to clean computer hard drive.
Run the windows check disk utility after installing the software on your computer. It will check hard drive for errors and repair if there are any problems in the system file. In addition, it will also examine the physical structure, that is, the integrity of the disk surface. This is the basic thing for hard disc health check.
After the utility disk check:
- Close all the software (application, browsers and any other utilities) which might be open
- Open ‘My Computer‘
- Right click on the mouse on your hard drive properties
- Click tool tab which will be under error checking
- Click on the option which says check now
- Choose the option which says ‘automatically fix file system errors’
- Read more on computer keeps freezing up.
- Select the option which says scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors and
- Finally click start to tune the utility.This is when the utility will check hard drive for bad sectors, when it is checking hard drive for health. Download and then run the freeware diagnostic tool you might be having on your computer, for example Hard Disk Tune. This is a fabulous diagnostic tool to run an entire benchmark analysis of the hard drive. Not just that, it also identifies structural errors and makes a total analysis of the drive, checking every item. Read more on bad sectors on hard drive.
Once this is done,
- Close the program,
- Shut off the computer and
- Switch it on.
Hopefully, your hard disk will be fine now.
That’s it! It was that simple to check hard drive health.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9 Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 &under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Always speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up..
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Multinational brand vendors are pressuring the government to ban the import of used computers and IT accessories. The Ministry of Information Technology (MoIT) is considering the proposal presented by these companies and other interest groups. The government’s decision to seek proposals has created discontent among second-hand/used computer users and sellers. The decision has been largely criticized as “a timid and anti-poor policy of the federal government”, as reported by the Business Recorder. The paper added that retailers expressed fears that the currently increasing rate of IT literacy would begin to drop if the ban were to take place.
The newspaper reported that a used computer system is imported at 15 to 20 US dollars, while a new one costs around 350 to 400 US dollars. Pakistan imports – mainly from UK and the US, about 0.75 million used computer annually, which satisfy over 90 percent users of middle and lower class societies. Whereas, new computer capture a very small market share, according to retailers, there are about 35m000 shops selling second-hand computer across the country and imposing this ban is likely to put them out of the business.
On the other hand, adviser to Prime Minister for IT Sardar Latif Khosa said that there is no proposal under consideration at any governmental level to ban import of used computer as such measures would deprive common man from a personal computer, especially our students.
But we know our ministers’, adviser’s and executive’s statement are most of time false. They imposed the decision on the public later on but before it they always deny it so that public may not offensive. We need to see by implementation of this ban how many people will suffer. Business is already not in good position in Pakistan while type of steps are very bad on this situation. Our student can’t afford expensive devices and computer.
There is clearly and a real debate in the country because it does have real implications for economic, environmental and technological choices for ordinary Pakistanis.
In Tuckman’s theory there are four stages to build the team: forming, storming, norming and performing.
Forming: When teams first get together, members are generally cautious and uncertain about many things. People explore, dabble, try something. During the forming period everyone tries their best to look ahead and think about all the things that need to be done.
Storming: Inevitably the process begins to heat up under the pressures of work and conflicting perspectives. People jockey for influence. Patient and impatient people clash. Trust is tested, and confusions around goals and roles begin to surface. If there are heavy deadlines, this stage can be quite tense.
Norming: As people get to know each other, they reconcile and agree on things like decision-making processes, resources, timing, quality standards. A “norm” is something everyone understands. Norms are the formal and informal rules that make up the operating system of productive work.
Performing: The final stage of team development involve using all the experience and understanding with each other to get results for each other and the organization.
Transactions via e-payment grew to Rs. 4.1 trillion in second quarter of the financial year (FY10), stated a State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) report. In the first quarter report it was Rs. 3.9 trillion.
The State Bank’s second quarterly report on retail, e-payments and paper-based instruments released in February 2010 said that the electronic payments continued to rise as both the volume and value of such transactions increased in the second quarter (Oct-Dec) of the current fiscal year 2009-2010. It further added that the volume and value of e-payment transactions during this quarter reached 46.4 million and 4.1 trillion rupees, respectively, an increase of 0.2 percent in volume and 6.1 percent in value, compared to increase of 4 percent and 0.3 percent, respectively in the previous quarter.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd. (PTCL) launched the largest data center in Karachi. The data center has been developed on modem lines, keeping in view the latest development in the global telecom sector.
The center is protected from intrusion and failure with multi-layered security, fail-safe redundancy, diversity measures and rapid response recovery measures. The new center is directly connected to PTCL’s global multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) backbone to offer hosting solutions.